While we believe some businesses would greatly benefit from UHY Haines Norton’s Virtual CFO service, there are a number of businesses that may require UHY Haines Norton’s outsourced cloud services on a full-time or part-time basis. Each of the above services can be undertaken by UHY Haines as standalone services, collectively or in conjunction with the Virtual CFO service.
For example, your business may require UHY Haines Norton to under the bookkeeping and payroll function while another business may only require the payroll function.
We understand that each business has different needs and we will work with you to understand your requirements and then tailor a solution unique to your business.
The foremost benefit of using UHY Haines Norton’s outsourced cloud services is having a professional accountant performing the work, allowing you to spend more time growing your business and revenue, knowing that your back office functions are being taken care of by professionals.
UHY Haines Norton’s outsourced cloud services include:
UHY Haines Norton can professionally and expertly manage your bookkeeping function and take care of your business accounting ledgers to improve reporting accuracy and assist in running your business the correct way.
Outsourced cloud bookkeeping services that UHY Haines Norton can provide to transform your back office and your business, include:
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable services;
- Invoicing and other data entry;
- Debtor management;
- Reconciliations; and
- Inventory accounting;
- ATO management including activity statement preparation and lodgement;
- Financial statement preparation and advisory services;
- Payroll and attending to all payroll associated requirements such as reporting and payment for super guarantee, payroll tax, PAYG etc;
- Basic reporting on a cycle as required by you; and
- Basic cash flow preparation and analysis.
UHY Haines Norton provide a broad range of payroll outsourcing services to both Australian and overseas businesses. Our payroll specialists undertake all work in Australia and we do not outsource any client work overseas.
Our payroll outsourcing solution is a complete solution providing you with a dedicated professional specialist who will manage the processing, payment and reporting requirements for each payroll provide you with timely and accurate information so you can focus on the future of your business and its strategic goals.
Our payroll outsourcing includes the following services:
- Establishing client payroll using the best-in-class payroll cloud software;
- Establishing and maintaining employee payroll records;
- Processing leave and advising when an employee exceeds their leave allowance;
- Processing of employee expense claims for approval;
- Calculation and payment of payroll based cycles as required by your business, that is weekly, fortnightly or monthly;
- Ensuring that your business is SuperStream and Single Touch Payroll compliant;
- Calculation of superannuation guarantee charge and organising payment on a cycle as required by your business;
- Preparation and lodgement of activity statements including organising payment to the ATO;
- Preparation and lodgement of payroll tax returns with Revenue NSW and organising payment;
- Attending to renewal of Workers’ Compensation insurance and assisting with claims;
- Calculation and payment of termination payments;
- Assistance with employee salary packaging, salary sacrifice and other remuneration requirements including advice regarding any Fringe Benefits Tax implications;
- Assistance with Human Resources and immigration issues and providing guidance; and
- Providing calculations and reports in relation to all payments including reconciliations on a monthly or as required basis.